Why Advertise on SKY?
Channel share for SKY/Prime
AP 25-54 all day channel share
SKY Viewers are Different
- SKY channels account for over a quarter share of total viewing.
- In SKY homes this share increases to approximately half the total viewing, and the share for FTA channels dramatically reduces.
- TSV is higher in SKY homes, they watch more TV.
- Watching high-interest programming tends to lead to higher engagement which is a good environment for advertising placement.
- Great viewing environments: SKY homes are more likely to have high end television sets including bigger screens and HD. This indicates the spend available in SKY homes plus the high value of television to these viewers.
- People with SKY are quality conscious, brand loyal and seek goods and services that save them time. They are more likely to act upon advertising they see on TV.
Use SKY Channels to Reach Your Customers
SKY offers a wide variety of channels in homes which have a SKY subscription. The inclusion of Prime in the SKY Network gives advertisers access to the broader free-to-air market. Use the wide range of channels SKY Network offers to suit your advertising message. Identify your target audience, then the best environmental fit. For Example:
If you want your message to be seen by a passionate and engaged audience, then the excitement of live or delayed sport may suit.
(SKY Sport 1, 2, 3, 4 and Prime)
If your product suits being surrounded by inspirational cooking, design and lifestyle programming SKY has a range of channels to satisfy.
Perhaps your message would benefit from the highly credible environment of large international trusted brands such as Discovery, BBC, E! and National Geographic.
Working with SKY you will have a dedicated Business Account Director who will firstly understand your needs and objectives, then recommend a campaign to suit. Your Business Account Director has access to all the channel information plus the backing of a research team to help plan and present a recommended campaign using 1-30 channels depending on your objectives, timing, target market and budget. The same person will work with you through briefing, booking, material instructions (and recommend production if needed) and post analysis.